Entrepreneur in Residence
1:1 mentorship, coaching, and support for aspiring, growing, and mature business owners to help navigate local and statewide resources and programs.
About the program
Velocity’s Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) program is designed to serve aspiring businesspeople–whether in the ideation phase, start-up phase, or have been operating for 20 years–with the right resources and programs that meet their business objectives.
Participants will attend three 45-minute sessions with our EIR, free of charge, and will leave with:
- an understanding of where to develop or refine their strategic plan
- various funding options available to them
- access into Michigan’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
To receive additional coaching, participants will apply to be part of Velocity’s Accelerator program.
Program & Resource Navigation
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Marketing
- Manufacturing and Technical Assistance
- Technology: Infrastructure, Cybersecurity
- Access to capital through grants, angel investors, and venture capital
- Business Succession Planning